Finally! I managed to compile all my favourite shoes for this season! ARE YOU READY?
1) Alexander McQueen. This fashion house never fail to surprise me every season, best heel-less shoes ever.
2) Aquazzura. A recent discovery. I'm loving the simple yet sexy booties which kind of resembles Givenchy's style.
3) Casadei. They always bring out the best in current trends (neon) and yes I don't really fancy boots past my ankles but the wedge boots are too sexy to resist.
4) Celine. Because pointy toes and chunky heels are awesome.
5) David Koma. There is a greyhound on the wedge, enough said.
6) Dolce & Gabbana. These are so Spring Summer but who cares? They are #totesgorge!
7) Emporio Armani. Giving the Victorian era heels a modern twist.
8) Jil Sander. I need to get a pair not just for keepsake (Raf Simon's last collection for Jil Sander) but also cause I can't resist the gorgeous colour palette and the futuristic designs.
9) John Galliano. Okay I know I mentioned that Louis Vuitton got the Booties of Fall 2012 Award but I changed my mind! These John Gallianos are DA BOMB.
10) LD Tuttle. Perfect everyday boots without killing your feet.
11) Pollini. The sole is too cute plus it prevents me from slipping to death when it's Fall in Singapore (tonnes of rain).
12) Preen x Aldo Rise. Probably the only pair I can afford right now and I think I might just get the floral ones for a change.
Photos: From various sources
What do you think of the shoes this season? Let me know!
- ► 2013 (69)
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2011 (296)