Went down to Fort Canning on a super scorching hot Sunday to catch all the indie bands live at Laneway Festival! It was my first time at Laneway cause I'm not a huge indie person but I do know a couple of bands that were playing like Chairlift and Feist. It was a great experience! I've never seen so many people with rainbow coloured hair and wearing such quirky outfits in Singapore. Definitely an eye opener.
Yes I'm short like that.
My hot neighbour.
And of course how can I forget about my Dr. Martens! I totally appreciate what DM has done for us (the bloggers), giving us free tickets to Laneway plus a pair of DMs to wear for the event. I'm a happy girl.
Thanks Dr. Martens! I'll never forget my #First&Forever Laneway gig!
- ► 2013 (69)
- Reflection of Desire
- Minty Fresh
- Givenchy Spring Couture 2012
- FOYF in Cozycot Jan-March Issue
- Exit Wounds
- Deena & Ozzy
- Mosley Lane
- Christian Dior Spring Couture 2012
- Permanently Black and Blue
- Laneway Festival x 12.02.12
- Girl Who Can't Break Up, Boy Who Can't Leave
- Valentine Give Away!
- IT Shoes for Spring/Summer 2012
- Elie Saab Spring Couture 2012
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2011 (296)