A round up of my favourite shoes from the Spring/Summer collections before we all start talking about Fall 2012.
1) 3.1 Phillip Lim. I'd seriously love to get a pair of everyday flats or sandals from him and wear it to death!
2) Burberry Prorsum. Very different from the usual but definitely approved for Spring/Summer!
3) Casadei. Pointy pumps with a crazy thin heel is back and in neon! Oh and those platform wedge sandals are to die for!
4) Christian Louboutin. Making the pointy stiletto sexier with perspex.
5) Emporio Armani. Minimalistic wedge at its best.
6) Marni. Sandals of Spring/Summer 2012!
7) Prada. Fierce.
8) Roberto Cavalli. I just love the heel and the wedge so much, I have nothing else to say.
9) Versace. Stripper wedges with class of course.
10) Versus. Simple but genius mix of pastels, stripes and mesh.
11) Zoraide. Can't resist the colour, can't resist the platform, can't resist the python print, can't resist it all.
Photos: From various sources
Any shoes you MUST HAVE for this season?
- ► 2013 (69)
- Reflection of Desire
- Minty Fresh
- Givenchy Spring Couture 2012
- FOYF in Cozycot Jan-March Issue
- Exit Wounds
- Deena & Ozzy
- Mosley Lane
- Christian Dior Spring Couture 2012
- Permanently Black and Blue
- Laneway Festival x 12.02.12
- Girl Who Can't Break Up, Boy Who Can't Leave
- Valentine Give Away!
- IT Shoes for Spring/Summer 2012
- Elie Saab Spring Couture 2012
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2011 (296)