V, W, i-D and Dazed are my favourite magazines for super awesome editorials. They don't cater to the mass, that's what I love about them. But they are so darn expensive in Singapore so being a student saving up for her graduation trip, I can only admire them online in Livejournal communities and their respective Facebook pages.
Okay I'm being biased here for only posting up V magazine's current multi-covers. I'm Venetia, can't help it. Hur hur. Okay side track.
Love their multi-covers, featuring the cruise collections! Sui He and Hanaa Ben Abdesslem in Celine.
Candice Swanepoel and Joan Smalls in Balenciaga.
Daphne Groeneveld and Saskia de Brauw in Givenchy.
Bambi Northwood Byth and Lindsey Wixson in Louis Vuitton.
Photos: V Magazine Facebook
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (191)
- Elie Saab Spring RTW 2012
- Cruising with V
- Heavy in Your Arms
- God Save My Shoes
- Lanvin Spring RTW 2012
- Sole Flasher
- I'm Esprit-ed
- Photoshoot: Libertiev
- Jonathan Saunders Spring RTW 2012
- Neutron Star Collision
- By Invite Only 2nd Anniversary Exhibition x 06.10....
- FOYF in Nth Issue 2
- Esprit Fall Holiday 2011
- Done All Wrong
- Behind the Scenes: Poster of a Girl
- It's Booting Time
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring RTW 2012
- Vagabond Dee-licious
- Rolling On A Burning Tire
- What Part of Forever
- Photoshoot: Poster of a Girl
- Ninety Eight
- Ann-Sofie Back Ateje Spring RTW 2012
- ▼ October (24)