Yes it is that time again.
Some of you may have noticed that I'm not a boots person but I LOVE BOOTIES (not to be confused with ankle boots). Ankle boots are boots that cover the ankles or up to 4 inches above the ankles whereas booties usually end at or below the ankles. Fun fact of the day!
Are you ready to die (multiple times) for shoes?
1) 3.1 Phillip Lim. Me is loving the everything! These are perfect show stopping flats.
2) Acne. It's official, it's my favourite shoe brand right now.
3) Alexander McQueen. Elegantly lethal.
4) Alexander Wang. The Cinderella shoe of today.
5) Aperlaï. I'll use the same word I used previously, magnifique!
6) Burberry Prorsum. Chunkeh Bootehs!
7) Camilla Skovgaard. Vampire booties, sorry I'm influenced by True Blood right now.
8) Jason Wu. The heels are lovely.
9) Jil Sander. Me love the wedge.
10) Nicholas Kirkwood. The chunky wedges reminds me of YSL and I definitely need a pair any of those pumps for formal dinners.
11) Pierre Hardy. Not my favourite collection from them but still lovely.
12) Sergio Rossi. Wouldn't wear them but I don't mind getting the polka dot one as a very expensive display.
13) Viktor & Rolf. I declare that the oxfords are Booties of Fall 2011! They are so interchangeable between seasons.
14) Yves Saint Laurent. It's one of my favourite labels and I love the wedge, end of story.
I'd love to know what is your favourite shoe for this Fall! Tell me tell me!
- ► 2013 (69)
- ► 2012 (191)
- Sin City
- IT Shoes for Fall 2011
- Hollywood North
- Givenchy Fall RTW 2011
- The Rockies
- Pelayo Diaz
- How I Roll
- Photoshoot: Pride & Joy
- Elie Saab Fall RTW 2011
- Gassy Jack
- It's A New Day
- Spinning Around
- Photoshoot: Dillon Rosel
- Miu Miu Fall RTW 2011
- Witch Craft
- Julian Louie Fall RTW 2011
- HURTS x 10.05.11
- On Stranger Tides
- ▼ June (22)