Posted this on the Style Scout's blog last night and of course I won't forget you guys so I'm reposting it here.
I’ve compiled a list of IT Shoes for this Spring Summer that everyone should at least ogle at! Enjoy!
1) Acne. This Swedish brand has never failed to create lust worthy shoes season after season (IMO). Platforms are back and they are here to stay! Hello 1990s aka Spice Girls era.
2) ALDO for Julian Louie. I know this may sound really horrible but I’ve never heard of Julian Louie until I saw these shoes that ALDO designed for his Spring collection. I mean seriously? ALDO came up with these awesome shoes?! The colours and prints used for the shoes are BEYOND. Absolutely love them, would even love the person who gets me one pair of that more.
3) Aperlai. The material, textures, colours and structures used are magnifique! I see myself wearing the first pair everyday to work (that is if I’m even working now).
4) Fendi. Kaiser Karl is named so because he’s a freaking genius! The colours available for the shoes this season are so addictive like a drug (not that I’m on drugs or anything)!
5) Givenchy. How the hell do we walk in this kind of heels?! It seems like Riccardo Tisci has faith in us though. The steepness of the heel is so impossible that it’s so uber sexy.
6) Lanvin. To me, Lanvin is Sex with an Edge. The straps reminds me of bondage and the heel/glass wedge/whatever-you-want-to-call-it is just pure orgasm.
7) Pierre Hardy. Another shoe designer who never fails to impress me all the time. Bold stripes are so Spring Summer 2011. I’m in love.
8) Prada. Miuccia Prada is another MF legend (besides Karl). I’d die for a pair of those swirly ones. The top parts are so sophisticated and then in her brilliant mind, she just had to add on the bold stripes/colour block platforms. Freaking genius.
9) Last but not least, UNIQUE by Topshop. I can’t get over how awesome those wedges are. One word, EPIC! Time to make reservations for those babies!
Blogging about shoes is bad for my health, I died like multiple times looking at shoes.
Ah shoes, glorious shoes. How would be my life like without them.
- ► 2012 (191)
- It's So Cold
- Harper's Bazaar Photography Awards
- I'm half as good as it gets
- MFW Singapore 2011
- Prada Spring/Summer 2011 Video Campaign
- TOPSHOP Spring 2011
- Globes Stalking
- IT Shoes for Spring/Summer 2011
- Barbra Streisand
- Sass & Bide Spring RTW 2011
- I want Lanvin, not Flowers.
- Yves Saint Laurent Spring RTW 2011
- Aspiring Make Up Artist Wanted!
- Tsumori Chisato Spring RTW 2011
- The Burlesque Party
- Blackmarket 2
- Your Red Lipstick Is On Me
- Tom Ford Spring RTW 2011
- By Invite Only
- Night Time
- Day Time
- Photoshoot: Dress In Distress
- Delusional Mess
- ▼ January (25)